Sunday, September 5, 2010

12:30 am Limerick, Ireland
6:30 pm St. Louis
5:30 pm Spearfish

I just spent the last excessively long time writing about the last two days, and then Blogger randomly logged me out and I lost it.  It was good, too.  So here, because I am way too tired to even attempt reproduction of that masterpiece, is a bulleted summary.

In the past two days I have:
- Missed five buses in a twelve-hour span
- Climbed a mountain
- Returned to Edinburgh
- Flown to Ireland
- Spent a delightful evening with my mom's goddaughter and her freaking adorable Irish housemates
- Had my first home-cooked meal in a week (extra points because it was vegetarian)
- Done my laundry, finally
- Posted pictures on Facebook.

And now I'm going to go to sleep in a real, big, clean, soft, non-sketchy, clean bed, in a room free of Germans, Canadians, Spaniards, snoring Asians, French, Australians, and basically just all people that are not me.  Joyous day.

2 comments:

  1. Ha that sucks. Recommend typing it out on a saved Word doc then copy-paste from now on

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too logical. Don't need your logic.

    ReplyDelete