Thursday, October 28, 2010

Will the writing never cease?

First of all: Happy 50th blog post!

Midterms are upon us, and I sit here at my desk laboriously composing philosophy essays.  Suffice it to say I am unimaginably bad at writing philosophy essays.  I'm literally fantasizing about the essays I got to write for Cognitive Neuroscience last year because even though they were difficult, at least they made sense.  I am so, repeat, so happy I decided to take both my remaining Philosophy classes here.  The prospect of being done with all of this in six weeks' time makes me absolutely giddy.  Proposed schedule for next semester: Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Developmental Neuropsychology.  It looks tough but I am honestly excited.  (But maybe don't quote me on that come spring midterms.)

I believe that's everything of any consequence that I have to say right now.  I'm going to have to go to bed soon because as I get closer to exhausted the tone of my essay moves from intellectual to straight-up sassy and I'm not really sure my professors will go for that.  Wish me luck.

LOTS of luck.

Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment