Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Best discovery of the day: BBC has entirely wiped snow off the weekend's forecast.  Not to be too prematurely optimistic, but God is awesome.  Keep praying.

Second best discovery of the day: I have to get exactly a 19% on tomorrow's exam to pass the class.

Also: I have a schedule for my final days here.  Tomorrow: exam, then hang out randomly around Edinburgh with a girl from small group (who's Northern Irish and I love her).  Thursday: Glasgow!  Surprise final trip!  Friday: cook a German Christmas dinner with my most favoritest German flatmate + teach her how to make sugar cookies.  Saturday: pack!  Eat lots of Scottish junk food!  Cry!  Stay up half the night being ridiculous!

So that's the plan.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you scheduled in crying. Like it's some kind of social event.

    Can you keep writing this blog when you come back to the states? Niko and I would appreciate it. And the name would still work. Just by "Far Away," you can mean "Far Away... in thought." Or something.

    ReplyDelete